At Kimling's Martial Arts Academy, We Guarantee A Birthday Celebration Your Child and their Friends will Never Forget!
Fort Lauderdale's most exciting Birthday Experience is here! Imagine what it would be like to absolutely enjoy every minute of your child's birthday party. How much would you enjoy a fun-filled party with nothing to set up, nothing to cook or prepare, nothing to clean, and most importantly nothing to fuss about?
Children and parents both love our kid’s karate birthday parties because they are fully supervised, fast paced, fun, and filled with surprises! Your child will be the Assistant Instructor for the day and enjoy a very cool leadership role in this fun and exciting Karate Birthday Event.
- Silver Party- 1 1/2 hours=$299 (with a $50 Deposit)
- Gold Party- 2 hours=$349 (Your choice of a bounce house or rockwall) (with a $100 Deposit)
- VIP Party- 2 ½ hours=$399 (Includes the bounce house and rockwall) (with $150 Deposit)
All Parties Include:
- Karate class
- Races, games….FUN!
- Pizza and juice for children
- Standard Paper Products
- Cutting the cake with a real Samurai sword.
- Two of our awesome instructors, who will host the entire party from set-up to clean-up
- Up to 30 kids
- All you have to do is: Bring in the kids and the Cake!!
Party Package Pricing:
- Parties are $299-$399 Depending on the type of Party
- A deposit of $50-$150 of non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date.
- The balance is due in cash the day of the party
To Book a Fabulous Party:
- Please book your party early
- Deposit will secure date and time—dates book fast
- Saturday parties can be scheduled from 12:00pm on
- You can add a bounce house, Rockwall or both! (Each an additional $50)
- Each child over 30 will be an additional $5.00 per child
CALL NOW 954-564-3833
Give your child a Kickin’ Party (Q&A)
Q. Do you have to be a student at Kimling’s Academy to have a party?
A. No, anyone can have a party.
Q. Does it matter that some people have never done karate before?
A. The party is designed for beginners to give everyone an opportunity to have fun and enjoy the benefits of the martial arts.
Q. Is my child too young?
A. The age of the child can vary, but we do recommend age group 3 and up to really get the most out of the experience.
Q. Does it matter what time we schedule the party?
A. No, but in our experience working with children, we have noticed kids have a better focus and concentration earliest in the day.
Kimling's Martial Arts Academy - 3550 N. Andrews Avenue, Oakland Park, Florida 33309 / 954-564-3833
Karate, Kickboxing, Boxing, Fitness, Transported After School, Day Camps, Summer Camp, Cheerleading of Fort Lauderdale